14.3.11

the city that never sleeps

Thank you all for being so patient with me! I know I haven't posted anything in a few weeks but that's because I was in the middle of an immense transition.

My fiancé and I cheerfully escaped winter this year, down in the fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada. As spring started to slowly approach in the north, we made our way back to Canada by way of a road trip in our old school Cadillac that we purchased down there. It was so exhilarating to drive across the country and it was much more undemanding than we both expected. We're ready to do it again!

I now know the ins and outs of Las Vegas, so if you plan to take a trip down there feel free to send me an email for recommendations.

I'm back in Ontario with plenty of internet connections so check back for more timely posts!

Here are a few of my favorite photographs from the city that never sleeps...

MGM Grand
Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
Bellagio Lobby
The Venetian
Crystals at CityCenter


























The Wynn Esplanade
Fashion Show Mall
Red Rock Canyon
Colorado Rockies - taken with Blackberry on the road trip home

No comments:

Post a Comment