22.2.11

beautiful skin

When I initially saw the Vichy Normaderm commercial I was immediately persuaded to go out and buy the product. They assured the viewer that if the skin was out of balance (leading to blemishes, clogged pores, blackheads, and shine) then this was the magical solution. I'm sure there were lots of other products claiming the same facts, but there was something that pulled me toward Vichy. Ten years later I'm still an avid consumer.


Image courtesy of Vichy.

This is a great cleansing gel; it's so light it feels like you're washing your face with water. It's soap free, allergy tested & tested on sensitive skin. I (usually) don't even need to use makeup remover because it has such a deep cleanse without drying out the skin.

Image courtesy of Vichy.

I lovvve this stuff! Exfoliating gels are normally too harsh to use everyday but, as this one claims and as is true, you can! I really enjoy the feeling of the deep clean. It's personal preference, use this one if you prefer an exfoliating gel over a cleansing gel.

Image courtesy of Vichy.

This is fantastic, it makes the skin feel so soft & firm with a matte effect.


Image courtesy of Vichy.

This is the ultimate lotion! Before I found Vichy I would steer clear of lotions for my face because my skin is oily, but I love the way my face feels after I apply this. It's oil free so it doesn't have a greasy finish and my skin soaks it right up leaving no shine whatsoever. The fact that it fights the cycle of acne imperfections is an added bonus. Oh and it smells really yummy!

Image courtesy of Vichy.

This works really well if you want to clear up problem spots because it has a higher concentrate of Salicylic Acid to treat breakouts & blackheads, while at the same time, preventing them from reappearing.

Image courtesy of Vichy.

And last but certainly not least, this is lovely to wear if you don't feel like wearing any foundation. Just rub a little on the shiny areas of your face and you'll have a naturally matte look.

They also offer a night cream that won the User Choice Award but I don't use it so I can't give a review on it, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment