20.2.11

drooling over dog carriers


This was my pup (Bean) three years ago & three years later I'm still using the same carrier. It has become one of her many obsessions. If I happen to be getting ready to go out, she will run over to her bag & hop in with desperate expectation that she will get to come with me. It's one of the cutest moments ever, but if I have to leave her at home it's also incredibly heartbreaking. I've been on the prowl for a new carrier for quite some time now. During my search, I came across the most precious bags & I have a weakness for them all, especially the Ralph Lauren.

Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Dog Bag. Images courtesy of petinsurance.com.
Gucci Dog Carrier. Images courtesy of petinsurance.com.
Ralph Lauren Crocodile Dog Carrier. Image courtesy of petinsurance.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment