14.4.11

a few things to acquire

In line with my roots in a consumer culture, there are many, many things I'd like to possess at some point in my life. Here are a few fabulous items that I must acquire at one time or another...


This espresso set is to die for. I have no idea where I will ever be able to find these, but from here on out, I will be searching!

Image courtesy of New England Prepster.

How amazing is this shoe closet? This could be a wonderful do it yourself project and it's a delectable way to show off your shoe collection!

Image courtesy of Houzz.

A jewelery box is absolutely vital, and a very large one is even better. This is such a neat way to store your valuables! Again, if you're crafty, buy an old chest of drawers from a thrift shop and transform it into a massive jewelry box!

Image courtesy of deliciously organized.

Okay so this may just be a concept, but it's a genius one at that! Who wouldn't love an origami tea bag?? This needs to be mass produced immediately.

Image courtesy of Chung Designs.

I adore this door. And what an elegant color scheme!

Image courtesy of Fancy House Road.

And last, but certainly not least, I must acquire one of these lovely Cavallini & Co. notebooks. As wonderful as Moleskin notebooks are, sometimes it's nice to spice things up with a unique cover.

Image courtesy of Touch of Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment